After this Course You will be able to Work as A Bridal Makeup Artist, Prepare & Apply Bridal Makeup and Make up for weddings. This course will give you the Advanced Skills to feel confident in Applying more indepth advanced Looks.
- This exciting four day highly intensive bridal workshop is specifically designed for those who are serious about a career as a make-up artist working in the Bridal industry.
- The Business of Weddings
- Designing your Bridal Marketing Material
- Time Management
- Pricing Strategy
- Bridal Make-Up Kit set-up
- Artist Etiquette on before, during and after the wedding day
- Advance Contemporary Bridal demonstrations
- Advance Traditional/Classical Bridal demonstrations
- The Art of Natural Bridal
- Bridal Party looks
- Bridal Photoshoot: recreating a portfolio of two bridal looks (optional)
This is an insurable course allowing you to use this therapy with the general public and charge for it. You will get a ABT & In-House Certificate at the end of training. Models may be required.
Duration: 4 Sessions + home studies
Pre-requisites: No entry requirements
Student progression: Diploma in Beauty.
Career path: Mobile therapist, salon, room at home
This is an insurable course allowing you to use this therapy with the general public and charge for it.
Payment Plan Is available for this course. Telephone or meeting Required prior to enroling. If you are considering payment plan, please contact us 1-3 months prior to enrolment.
Funding Opportunities: This qualification is listed by QQI on the National Framework, and is eligible for TESG funding. Please contact your local Social Welfare for details.
*All Products will be Supplied for you while in Training.