Level 2 – Electric Nail File Course
This one day course designed to teach how to do Russian Technique Manicure using e-file and tools. You will also be taught how to Blend and shape Tips, Rebalance, Remove and Shape an Artificial Nail Enhancement with and Electric Nail FIle using the Correct Speed, Bits and techniques.
Safe and efficient use of an electric filing machine is of the utmost importance. Electric Nail files can add to the overall professionalism of your service, and help reduce the strain on hands, arms and shoulders. The course is suitable for experienced nail technician who wishes to improve existing electric filing techniques or those who need Professional Training in the use of an Electric Nail File.
In this Module you will gain Knowledge in:
Health & Safety
- Workplace - tools and equipment
- Therapist and client positioning
- Data Protection
- Infection Control
General Knowledge in Electric Nail Files
- How the electric file works
- Efile Bits
- Safe filing techniques
- File maintenance
- Preparing the Natural Nail - Dry Manicure with E-File
- Removing Shine Safely
- Blending Tips
- Rebalancing - Removal of Lifitng
- Removal of 70-90% Product
- Shaping top of Nail Enhancements
All students must hold any Nail Technician / Gel Nails / Polygel / Acrylic Nails Certificate, and must have at least 3 months experience with manicure and nails extension. A model wearing gel polish will be required. If possible please bring your own nippers,pusher, brushes and your own electric filing system or can be ordered before the course for you (We recommend an E-File that has a running speed Of At Least 30,000 rpm). Salon wear must be worn.
Bits needed for the Course can be purchased on the Day.
In this Module you will gain Skills & Experience in:
- Carrying out risk assessment, Infection control & hygiene
- Setting up our Treatment room
- Preparing our Products and Equipment
- Carrying out a Consultation before the Treatment
- Preparing the Client, yourself to meet the Treatment needs
- Practical Skills in all of the above Electric Nail file Treatments.
Training & Certification
- Training is Available Online & In House
- 1-1 or group options available
- Dates available to suit you and your schedule (advance booking essential)
- ACCREDITED Certificate you upon Successful completion of the Course
- Duration is 6 Hours + Free in House Mentoring to Skill Build
- Deposit of 50% required upon booking dates
- Theory pack included
- Telephone or meeting Required prior to enrolling.
- Salon Mentoring in House included after Training
ABT Accredited & Insurable
This is an insurable course allowing you to use this therapy with the general public and charge for it. You will get an ABT Accredited Certificate at the end of training. Models may be required.
Payment Plan Is available for this course. Telephone or meeting Required prior to enrolling. If you are considering payment plan, please contact us 1-3 months prior to enrolment.
Funding Opportunities: This qualification is listed by QQI on the National Framework and is eligible for TESG funding. Please contact your local Social Welfare for details.