Level 2 – Gel Polish
€175 - Those with experience in Gel Polish or Manicures or Nail Extensions
€250 - Beginners in Nails
This is a Hybrid (new Technology) which combines the application of Polish and Longevity of Gels into one Product. Gel Polish Must be cured(dried) in a UV or LED Lamp. Usually applied like polish would be applied but each Layer must be cured in the Manufacturer Specified Lamp. It is vital that you use all products from the same system to ensure Longevity of the Service.
This course will teach you Gel Polish Application on the Natural Nail. We will show you how to Apply Gel polish for added strength over your clients natural nails and how to safely remove the products.
In this Module you will gain Knowledge in:
Health & Safety
- Workplace - tools and equipment
- Therapist and client positioning
- Data Protection
- Infection Control
Client Care, Communication and Connect Strategies
- Connect 4 - The Process
- Client consultation forms, record cards and skin consultations
- Treatment Planning
- Body Language
- Client Preparation
- Contra indication & Contra actions
How to Prepare the Natural Nail for Gel Polish Manicure
- Product Essentials
- Equipment Essentials
- Disposable Essentials
- Your Treatment Room/Area
- Procedure Break down – Spa Manicure
- Neat Polish Removal
- File & Shaping Techniques
- Cuticle Work
- Removing the Shine Carefully
- Professional Gel Nail Polishing - Colour and French
- Cuticle Nourishment Treatment
- How to Remove Gel Polish Safely
Salon Mentoring In house:
- Application of Gel Polish on more clients Removal of Gel Polish on more clients
In this Module you will gain Skills & Experience in:
- Carrying out risk assessment, Infection control & hygiene
- Setting up our Treatment room
- Preparing our Products and Equipment
- Carrying out a Consultation before the Treatment
- Preparing the Client, yourself to meet the Treatment needs
- Gel Polish Practical on Real Clients
When you have completed this module, you can upgrade your knowledge and skills by enrolling on 'Level 3 Nail Enhancements - Example Gel Nails, Liquid and Powder Nails, Polygel Nails'
Training & Certification
- Training is Available Online & In House
- 1-1 or group options available
- Dates available to suit you and your schedule (advance booking essential)
- ACCREDITED Certificate you upon Successful completion of the Course
- Duration is 3-5 Hours depending on Option Price above + Free in House Mentoring to Skill Builds.
- Deposit of 50% required upon booking dates
- Theory pack included
- Telephone or meeting Required prior to enrolling.
- Salon Mentoring in House included after Training
ABT Accredited & Insurable
This is an insurable course allowing you to use this therapy with the general public and charge for it. You will get an ABT Accredited Certificate at the end of training. Models may be required.
Payment Plan Is available for this course. Telephone or meeting Required prior to enrolling. If you are considering payment plan, please contact us 1-3 months prior to enrolment.