Micro Dermabrasion Course
Level 3 Facial Skincare – Micro Dermabrasion Treatment
This qualification has been specifically designed to develop your practical skills providing safe microdermabrasion to clients.
In this Module you will gain Knowledge in:
Microdermabrasion Skin Treatments
- Product Essentials
- Equipment Essentials
- Disposable Essentials
- Your Treatment Room
- Procedure Break down
In this Module you will gain Skills & Experience in:
- Carrying out risk assessment, Infection control & hygiene
- Setting up our Treatment room
- Preparing our Products and Equipment
- Carrying out a Consultation before the Treatment
- Preparing the Client, yourself to meet the Treatment needs
- Carrying out a Full Treatment which will include:
- Eyes & Lip Cleansing
- Face, Neck and Chest Superficial & Deep Cleansing
- Skin analysing
- Microdermabrasion Treatment
- Spf protection Application
When you have completed this module, you can upgrade your knowledge and skills by enrolling on 'Level 4 Facial Skincare – Micro needling Treatment' or 'Level 4 Facial Skincare – Meso Therapy Treatment' or 'Level 4 Facial Skincare – Laser Skin Rejuvenation'.
Training & Certification
- Training is Available Online & In House
- 1-1 or group options available
- Dates available to suit you and your schedule (advance booking essential)
- ACCREDITED Certificate you upon Successful completion of the Course
- Duration is 6 Hours
- Deposit of 50% required upon booking dates
- Theory pack included
- Telephone or meeting Required prior to enrolling.
- Salon Mentoring in House included after Training
ABT Accredited & Insurable
This is an insurable course allowing you to use this therapy with the general public and charge for it. You will get an ABT Accredited Certificate at the end of training. Models may be required.
Payment Plan Is available for this course. Telephone or meeting Required prior to enrolling. If you are considering payment plan, please contact us 1-3 months prior to enrolment.
Funding Opportunities: This qualification is listed by QQI on the National Framework and is eligible for TESG funding. Please contact your local Social Welfare for details.